Monday, December 22, 2008

Been A While

Well it's been A while since I've written anything, and I don't even know if anybody's reading this, but I'll write it anyway...

We got CC and A.J. That's good news. Don't say that CC's arm is tired, because it's obviously not. Everybody baby's pitchers too much. That's what they do, they pitch. CC can handle it.

I love Pettitte, but to be honest, he didn't come through for us this year. So if we don't get him, I won't be that dissapointed, because I think it's best for the team.

But we will be loaded with pitchers next year. CC, Joba, A.J., and the guy everybody forgets about, Wang. Plus Hughes and Kennedy are always an option.

It's really not looking like we'll get Tiexera. And I think we need him. More than we needed CC or A.J. Because the Yankees problem this year was their offense, not their defense.

Ok...I'll start updating more. If anything happens, that is.

No comments: