Saturday, November 8, 2008

News...?

I don't like the Phillies.

Looks like we probably won't get Moose back...Which is dissapointing, coming off his best year. And the way Pettitte pitched this year, I'm not really sure I want him back. I love Pettitte more than anybody, but we need guys to perform. And he didnt really do that.

I hate Arod.

Not that it matters. Just thought I'd get that back out there.


Sabathia. I think people are making way too big a deal of his innings. All of a sudden pitchers can't pitch or else they'll hurt their arms.

I was watching an interview of a pitcher from back in the day, and they asked him what his highest pitch count was, and he said '380'.

His arm is fine.

I could go on forever about Arod. Can anybody argue his case for me? Because I'll be glad to listen. But there's more to baseball than stats. He's had great stats playing for the Yankees. And where has that brought us? No where. He can't carry a team to a World Series. I don't know why, because he obviously has the talent. But as long as he is on the team, I don't think we will win.

I hope he proves me wrong. I really do. But I don't think he will...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?